sábado, marzo 12, 2005

To Nimphredil

A Tear from my soul
Take my body, my soul, my blood and my heart,
trust me, if you love me we would never be appart,
because I know I´m here for you, I can swear to you
and if you think we´re too fast,
we can begin right from the start
Baby, I need you
like the flowers needs the rain
like the poets needs the pain
and I would do anything just to make you happy
Darling, you´re passion in my veins
You make me stronger day by day
with you baby, I´m no longer afraid
because I know you´re my salvation, my inspiration
I give you all that I am again and again
As time passes by,
I feel safier with you
because your love for me got to be truth
and I just want to hold you and kiss you...
Honey, with you by my side
I don´t need to hide
from the moon, from the pain,
baby, just whisper my name
and you´ll find out that I feel the same...
Don´t be scared,
I just want to share
all the feelings inside me
Nimphredil, my love for you is bigger and stronger everyday
and there´s nothing more I can say...